Terms and Conditions
Welcome to chivas.com. The following terms and conditions of use (the "Terms and Conditions") govern your use of the web site at www.chivas.com, which shall include, without limitation, the home page, micro-sites, splash page, and all other pages under the same top level domain name, all third party web sites branded by Chivas and all content thereon (the "Site") as provided by Chivas Brothers Limited, a company registered in Scotland under company number SC268758 and with a registered office at 111-113 Renfrew Road, Paisley, Scotland PA3 4DY ("Chivas" or "we").
We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Site. BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Site. By using the Site following any modification to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modification to the Terms and Conditions.
Age Requirement for Use of Site
1. This Site is intended only for the use and enjoyment (i) of persons who are of legal age to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages in the jurisdiction in which they reside or, where they are accessing the Site from a different jurisdiction, in the jurisdiction from which they are accessing the Site and (ii) where the sale, consumption and advertising of alcohol is permitted in the relevant jurisdiction.
2. To access or otherwise use the Site (i) you must be of legal purchase age or older in the jurisdiction in which you reside or the jurisdiction from where you are accessing the Site (whichever applies); and (ii) the sale, consumption and advertising of alcohol must be permitted in that jurisdiction. Persons under such legal purchase age or who reside in a jurisdiction were the sale, consumption and/or advertising of alcohol is not permitted, should not use the Site in any way.
Social Media Platforms and other Links from and to the Site
3. The Site may include links to social media platforms including without limitation Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Flickr (“Social Media Platforms”). As part of the Services Available on the Site and your use generally of the Site, you may follow a link to Social Media Platforms from the Site, you may share the Site link or a link to certain parts of the Site on Social Media Platforms, you may upload to the Site photographs or other content which are already stored on Social Media Platforms (provided always such photographs and/ or content are owned by you), you may identify third parties on the Site by reference to their identities on Social Media Platforms (provided always the consent of those third parties has been obtained by you) or you may interact between the Site and Social Media Platforms in any other permitted way. In these circumstances, you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the Social Media Platforms used. Please note that use of the Social Media Platforms is governed by separate terms and conditions and privacy policies which can be found on the websites of the Social Media Platforms accessed.
4. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by sites to which you may link from the Site ("Linked Sites"). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with Chivas of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. Chivas does not author, edit, or monitor these Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that Chivas is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
Services Available on the Site
5. We make certain services available to visitors of the Site. On the Site generally, you may be able to read information about our products, view movies, documentaries and other films, stream music, download music, tell your own story, upload your own photographs or other content, identify third parties in your story, photographs or other content, enter competitions, chat with other visitors, post comments on a bulletin board, download screensavers or other software, send branded material to friends etc (“Services” and the Services form part of the definition of "Site").